ThePDF file to download
The PDF file to download
The PDF file to download
We will be pleased to accept papers describing new findings in the following or related areas:
Mechanisms, Modeling and New Phenomena of Radiation Effects in CMOS
Radiation Effects on More-Than-Moore Devices and Circuits
Radiation Effects on Power Devices and Circuits
Radiation Hardening Methodologies
Radiation Hardness Assurance and Evaluation
PROCEDURE FOR SUBMITTING PAPERS
Authors must conform to the following requirements:
1. Prepare a single Word/Adobe Acrobat file consisting of a cover page and an informative paper describing results appropriate for 10-minute oral or a poster presentation. The cover page must provide an abstract no longer than 50 words, the title, name and company affiliation of the authors and company address (city, state/province, country). Identify the author presenting the paper and provide telephone, fax, and email address. The paper must include sufficient detail about the work to permit a meaningful technical review. In the paper, clearly indicate (a) the purpose of your work, (b) significant new results with supporting technical material, and (c) how your work advances the state of the art. Show key references to other related work. The paper must be no less than two and no more than four pages in length, including figures and tables. All figures and tables must be large enough to be clearly read.
2. Prepare your paper in single-column format, using 11 point or greater font size, formatted for either U.S. Standard (8.5 x 11 inch) or A4 (21 x 29.7 cm) page layout, with 1 inch (2.5 cm) margins on all four sides.
3. Obtain all corporate, sponsor, and government approvals and releases necessary for presenting your paper at an open attendance international meeting.
4. Paper submission is electronic only, through rad2018.chinaaet.com. The submission process consists of entering the paper title, author(s) and affiliation(s), and an abstract. Authors are prompted to state their preference for presentation (oral or poster) and for session. Details of the submission process may be found at rad2018.chinaaet.com. The final category of all papers will be determined by the Technical Program Committee, which is responsible for selecting final papers from initial submissions.
5. About 10% of papers presented at the conference will be recommended for publication to SCI journals, and others will be submitted for publication in the IEEE Explore.
Chinese Institute of Electronics
Chinese Society of Astronautics
Chinese Nuclear Society
CASC Science and Technology Committee
National Innovation Center of Radiation Application
China Academy of Aerospace Electronics Technology
Beijing Microelectronics Technology Institute
Harbin Institute of Technology
The 6th Research Institute of China Electronics Corporation